Here at Davis Disaster Consulting, LLC. we are always looking for qualified individuals to service our clients on projects throughout the United States. If you interested in learning more on how to become an employee of Davis Disaster Consulting please submit your resume and cover letter which outlines your disaster experience to email@example.com.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITH DAVIS DISASTER CONSULTING
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time FEMA PA experience
- Knowledge of FEMA Public Assistance program laws, policies and regulations, including Alternate procedures preferred.
- Strong proficiency in FEMA eligibility
- Must have excellent verbal and technical writing skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite applications (Word and Excel)
- Must be able to work in team environment
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen